Monday, October 20, 2008

We are home

Well I have been wanting to post but since we got home LATE Friday night we have been very busy. We left Indiana at 6pm (7pm Michigan time) and made it to Battle Creek to meet Ken at about 8pm (9 Michigan time). We found a Starbucks and sat for probably about an hour and relaxed and I was able to FINALLY have a White Chocolate Mocha (no it was not decaf either). I was so excited to see him and Kennedy when they pulled up, I could not stop hugging Ken.... We had a great time at my moms, but I don't think I can leave him for that long again. We got home before Midnight and we all went right to bed. It was so nice to wake up late the next morning and just hang out as a family. We did have some stuff to day that day but we took our time and just hung out and loved on each other.

I was feeling good all weekend and that was just the icing. It was so nice not being nauseous and being able to do stuff with the family and not feeling like a zombie. Today however, was a totally different story. I woke up with cramps (in the tummy), and a headache and I was really nauseous. I could not believe it because here the whole weekend I was feeling so good and to wake up this morning and feel like total crap was just stupid.. LOL Maybe it had something to do with the fact I wasn't sleeping in my moms COMFY bed anymore.... Or the fact that I was not sleeping in like I was last week. Well I don't know, but I do know that tomorrow will HAVE to be a better day .

p.s. I think this baby is going to love music btw. AS I was singing at practice tonight I kept feeling the baby move. It was so awesome....

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It's a Monday. Need I say more?

Anonymous said...

Hey Dawn,
Thanks for the comment! Props to you for doing the unpopular home birth. I know i am thrilled and only wish other women could do it too! I love to meet new moms! Glad to meet you and goodluck to you on your pregnancy!