Thursday, October 16, 2008

Movement?

OK so I have 3 more days and I will be out of my 1st trimester officially. To me this is very exciting because that means I can get back to "normal".... What I mean by normal is I fell a lot better, I can actually eat, I actually enjoy eating, I am not as tired, I get a lot more done around the house and I just don't feel useless. This pregnancy I feel like I was really useless the past 7 weeks. Not only was I irritable, I was SO tired, all I wanted to do is sit and do nothing, I was just not a good person to be around for a few weeks.... My poor husband got the brunt of it all though. Sorry Babe, I love you.

I am actually about to take a walk to the park with my son. We are in Indiana (Valparaiso) visiting my mom for the week and she has a park about 3 blocks down the street from her and we are going to be off on a walk there. This is great because I am actually looking forward to the walk and getting out. I am a little tired but I really don't think that is because of being pregnant. I think is because I went out with some friends last night and I didn't get into bed until about 11 pm (which is 12 pm my time) and my mom was up for work at 6am...... SO we will go for a walk and then we will both be so tired I am sure we will come back and take a good nap.

I have already been feeling movement (and no its not gas) it is not the kicking or anything like that, I can just feel the flutters and it usually happens at about 10 O'clock at night. I am amazed at how quickly I popped out for this one too. Now we all know I was not the stick thin girl I was a long time ago but still this was just crazy to be needing to shop for Maternity clothes and only be 3 months along. I have yet to really buy any maternity, I am really addicted to the pants from Target and I am embarrassed to say that they are their PJ pants. You really can not tell that they are PJ's but WOW they the most comfy pair of pants. I am just really not wanting to 1.) go spend the money on maternity and 2.) be in Maternity for the next 6 to 7 months. I am sure I will get sick of them pretty fast, as I did with the other two pregnancies. So I will stick to my comfy pants and my t-shirts and oh of coarse my Bella Band.

2 comments:

Chelsea Van Tol said...

Hi!!! :) I think it is so cool that you are due on April 19th - that was my due date last year. My son ended up being born on April 13th though.

I can't imagine having 3 children... I have one 6 month old and already feel like I can't do it all!

Lisa said...

You are way more motivated than I, and I'm not pregnant! I am so tired I have been useless today. Plopped my too-large butt in front of the computer and haven't moved since I got home from work. Besides, I'm freezing and a walk outside does not sound appealing to me.
BTW- I meant to tell you last night that I like the look of your new blog. I