Sunday, October 26, 2008

Craving

Ok so my last 2 pregnancies the only thing that I ever really craved was ice and Little Debbie Nutty Bars well this pregnancy I have not craved any of those but I have had a lot of cravings. Chocolate milk is the main one. Not just chocolate milk you make with Hershey's syrup, chocolate milk you buy in the store that is creamy and delicious. That has only been my consistant craving, but I do get this craving where I have to have something and I have to have it now. Like this morning, I HAD to wake up and make my favorite cake, Yellow cake with chocolate frosting, bevcause I was dreaming about it all night. So guess what everyone is going to be eating for breakfast this morning??? Too bad I am all out of chocolate milk. :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha how funny! i looooove chocolate milk, but i haven't been able to drink much of it. it seems everytime i do, it comes back up. cold milk coming up cold is so not cool :)

but that cake sounds goooood!! :D

Anonymous said...

midwife here , reading thru blogs i find,,, you might need iron mam , it is often the cause of chocolate cravings,,, your nightime headache could be apnea. check with yourmidwife and post us interested an update?

Anonymous said...

google wouldnt let me log in for some reason , so it made me leave the comment anonymously so i clarify for you babzcovington@hotmail.com