Friday, October 17, 2008

Good bye Mommy



This is Ry and I at my moms house. We have been here in Indiana since Sunday and today is the day we go home. Not only will I miss my mom but WOW am I going to miss her bed... She has the most comfortable bed I have slept on in awhile. When you are pregnant you really never know how you are going to sleep at night but I do have to say that my hips never hurt one bit and no part of my body went numb. LOL. I am a stomach sleeper so the only way I get a good night sleep is if I am flat on my stomach well guess what....... 'you cant do that when your pregnant' so getting good sleep right now is just almost impossible. I do know about the big buddy pillows but unfortunately our budget right now does not allow for one so I have to make do with a bunch of pillows. I am pretty excited to get back home and see my wonderful hubby and my darling daughter. Now maybe this is because I am pregnant but I did cry last night because I missed them so much...
This is my mom and we did have a good week. I will really miss her. She only lives about 3 and a half hours from us but it is still so hard to get together to see each other a lot. So I really treasure the times that we do get to spend together. I was great to lay in bed and talk about whatever. I am so glad I was able to come here and rest and relax. With this pregnancy I have been more tired than I think I ever was with my other two. I did find out a couple reasons why when I went to my chiropractor on Monday. One reason is because I have low blood pressure and low BP will always make you feel sluggish and just plain lethargic. I also am anemic and that mixed with low BP just is not good together. I have been eating better and keeping my anemia under control but still I have been felling tired. OK enough about my health ailments, I am starting to sound like my Grandma....
I did however wake up with another headache YUK and I have learned that I still can not take my prenatals during the day. I need to keep taking them at night because they make me feel nauseous during the day. Well good by for now, I hope you all have a great weekend and remember;
It is OK to post a comment on my page. you can even do it anonymously.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I had a bad morning, and sounded like a grandma myself today. Man, I have been such a whiner this week! Have a safe and happy trip home.