Friday, October 24, 2008

Good Morning

I love when I wake up with a throbbing headache 3 mornings in a row. I have been drinking a ton of water to stay hydrated, I have been taking my iron and eating a lot better, I have been monitoring my blood pressure and it has been normal (usually I am low) I feel like I am doing everything that I possibly can to make sure I have no headaches but they just creep in. I have not been taking Tylenol right now because I feel like I have taken alot in the past 2 weeks so I dont want to go over board with that. I am just not understanding what is going on? I have my appointment with the Midwife next week so I am sure she will be able to shine some light on this but UGH, I dont know how much more of this I can take. So I would love it for those of you who pray, if you can please be praying for me and my head... Other than the headaches all is going good now that the nausea is done and I have an appitite again. I still can not eat alot (which is good) so I get full alot faster. Well I am off to clean and do laundry (boy I love having my energy back) and get ready for another crazy busy weekend. I hope all of you have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I feel your pain. Seriously. I have had a headache for a week! I've decided it's sinus/allergy related and I can get some relief from the Advil Sinus medicine. I'll be praying for you.

KimG said...

Have you by chance given up caffiene w/ your pregnancy? I gave it up completely w/ both of my pregnancies and WOW...withdrawl headaches everyday for quite awhile! Maybe not what is happening w/ you but maybe an idea!

Adventures in being pregnant. said...

Kim I have cut way back on caffeine. I have not cut it out. I know this is going to sound crazy but I hadn't gone to the bathroom (sorry I know TMI) in 4 days and yesterday morning I finally did and I did not have a headache after that. Is it related? I have no Idea but I kind of think it does.....