Friday, March 27, 2009

one month

OK so exactly one month from tomorrow is my due date. I am getting so excited but also so nervous... Our life is going to change, I am going to be pushing out a baby with out pain medication (OUCH), I am so not ready and organized enough, and there is still so much that I have to buy. I am trying not to get so over-whelmed because I know with God all thing are possible so I just need to trust... ONE MONTH PEOPLE......

Well yesterday was our Dr. appointment and our ultra sound. The U/S went really well (besides the fact that she, the u/s tech, wants me to turn in so many different directions just to get a good picture, not fun when you are so pregnant. We got such a great picture of Baby Z's face (will post when I get it scanned) she looks like Kennedy, pout and all. She has a ton of hair and she is measuring at 5 pounds and 12 ounces. Her limbs are measuring long but she has a pretty good size belly. Really it just amazes me how detailed they can get these days with the Ultra sounds. I am really getting excited to meet her and hold her and actually see her. The fibroid that the Dr. was so worried about is shrinking so I am really excited that prayers are being answered.....

I did however have a melt down today, and I do mean a melt down. Now my first in 8 months I think that is pretty good. Ya know when you get to the point in your pregnancy where everything hurts from right below your chest to your feet, well add a really nasty cold and cough, sore throat and headache on to that and that has been me for the past few days. I have been cooped up in my hose unable to do much of anything and when I do get out of the house it is only to go and see Dr.s, just so not fun. I really dont want to go on venting and I really do not want to try and justify my behavior but I really think I need some ME time........ Especially before the baby comes... I do have a Manicure and Pedicure planned for about a week before my due date so that is something to look forward to. I will scan the 3D pic and have it posted by tomorrow (hopefully)......

No comments: