Monday, March 2, 2009

Hello all

I know I have been neglecting this blog so I am so sorry to all of you who really look forward to reading it, all one of you. LOL
Today I am doing a lot of research on cloth diapers. I really like the idea of the gdiaper. Anything that is Eco friendly (and less laundry) gets me excited.... I am still reading about them but I did however register for some. They seem easy and they are cute.. Also, if any of you have any suggestions about cloth diapers PLEASE leave me a comment, I would love to hear them. I have looked at the bumkins but to be honest they really do seem like a lot of money for me. I have even looked on eBay and they still seem pretty steep. I do understand that the resale value on them is great but living on such a tight budget makes it hard to buy them in the first place. I am having fun looking at all the different diapers though.

I am also thinking of making my own wipes, unless I can find a Eco-friendly wipe... When I say Eco friendly I don't mean with the ingredients that they are made of, I am looking for ones that are not only good for the babies skin but you can dispose of them in a "green" way.......

So if you have any suggestions on any of these please feel free to leave a comment. I would love it.

To catch up on what is going on with this pregnancy you can ready here:
Baby Z 1 or here Baby Z 2

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love cloth diapering. I had intentions of using cloth wipes, but found that a lot more daunting than the dipes.... It is a crap ton of laundry, pardon the pun... But worth it in my opinion. I'd recommend relying mostly on chinese prefolds, but having some nice and yes, expensive, pocket dipes for overnight. Babies come up with enough reasons to wake up in the night with out adding wet pants to the list... :) I know a couple people who have tried g diapers, but I never have. I may consider it if we ever travel for any length of time. Even over night is tricky...