Monday, March 23, 2009

5 weeks left

So, I have 5 weeks left and last week I was wondering why I had so much pain and pressure on the......... ummmm we will just call it Vajajah... So as I was taking a bath the other day I notices that baby Z's head was really down low. AND I do mean LOW.... So I guess I dropped. Which with the other 2 pregnancies I have A.) felt when I dropped and B) been a lot further along when I dropped. I know this being my third all of these glorious things can happen earlier and it is not an indicator on going into labor early. Which is really fine with me. I know a lot of people are telling me that I will be going sooner for sure, but I am trying to ignore it all because I don't want to get to where I have one week to go and I am so miserable and mad because I thought I was going to go early. Anyway, Ken thinks I will go in labor on May 1..... It would be ideal if I went over Easter that way my mom will already be here and she would not have to make an extra trip a couple weeks later....

I have also been having more contractions that hurt a lot more too. I am really curious if I am dilated or effaced at all. Again I know its early but hey, everything else has happened earlier. I do have a Dr. appointment tomorrow and will have another ultra sound so I am really excited to see how big this little girl is getting. As of right now she is still posterior.
Let me tell you about her being posterior....... IT HURTS. When she moves, kicks, stretches etc. It just hurts. OK enough moaning and groaning for now..

I did have a very productive weekend.. Even though my kitchen is not finished it is cleaned and so is the rest of my house. Along with about 10 loads of laundry. I really never thought I would get back to having a clean house anymore but we did it. It hurt to do it but the pain was worth it. As of right now though we still need to paint the whole downstairs along with the girls room and the master bedroom. I am excited to get the girls room finished. We are going to be doing some great colors and stuff on the walls and I am still in search of a crib skirt along with 2 sets of curtains. Its been kind of hard to find but I am hoping to get out this week to Grand Blanc to one of the fabric stores there. I don't have a sewing machine but I am sure I can find one......................... I have so many things to get done but I also have a hubby that gets home at 5:30 -6:00pm and then he is off to either, egroup, youth, mens ministry, or something else. So that means our weekends are getting crammed full of stuff to do and I am trying not to stress about it... OK now I am rambling and I am going to stop now.

No comments: