Monday, March 9, 2009

getting ready for the arrival.

I know I still have 7 weeks to go but I am a planner and I dont like anything forgotten about because then I start to stress and as we all know stress is not good for the baby.... One thing I am in major need of is a good cleaning lady that doesn't charge a lot of money and is ok with doing some major cleaning.. I know that sounds impossible but I really need ALOT of stuff done because unfortunately I can not do all of it because of being in so much pain. I would prefer not to know the cleaning lady because I feel like I am going to be really bossy during the cleaning process and well it is just easier if I dont know the person. I know that sounds really nuts but if I know the person it is so hard for me to tell them what to do. I know I can make a list of things to be done so if all else fails I guess I could know the person... Do I sound like I am rambling? Ok anyway, I am in need of a few other things so anyone reading this that may have some of these items that you can lend of even give that would be great.
  • wash clothes. ( I need about 2 dozen in all)
  • older receiving blankets.. ones that are not that pretty and are ok to get a little "dirty"
  • Queen size bedsheets (fitted and flat) they do not have to be nice or cute just maybe something that you were going to be getting rid of or something.
  • pillowcases
  • a stock pot or dutch oven (obviously not to have but to borrow)
  • a plastic shower curtain
  • heating pad
  • old panty hose or knee highs
I feel like this is a lot to ask for but our budget is so tight right now it makes it so hard to get a lot of these items. So I am just asking if you have any of these things laying around your house and you can part with them I would love to take them off your hands...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey Dawn!

Exciting!! You can borrow my stock pot, my wash cloths and my receiving blankets. Oh and my heating pad. I also might have a bag of the herbal bath. Unless I just threw it away the other day... I'll have to get back to you on that one...

Adventures in being pregnant. said...

fabulous.... thank you so much.