Monday, March 16, 2009

Finally

I finally got up enough strength to go for a walk... It has been such a beautiful day. I have been feeling pretty good today despite all the cleaning, rearranging and organizing I did over the weekend. I thought for sure I would want to stay in bed all day but, something about that sunshine gets me motivated. Ken and the kids had Dr. appointments today and when that was over instead of taking Kennedy back to school we decided to take our lunches to the park and sit by the water and enjoy the weather and some family time. We then decided to go walk around downtown a little and man it felt so good. I mean I can barely walk now but in all honesty I am so glad I was ale to get out and enjoy this weather. The kids are wanting to go back later and fish and I am really excited to do that.

As I am sitting here typing, I have my daughter is laying on the floor in front of me and my son laying next to me on the couch and they both are snoring so loud I just can not help but laugh. Baby Z has the hiccups again and is just moving like crazy. I am really thinking I may have to video tape my stomach moving and post it. I love to just sit and watch her go back and forth and she feels like she stretches from one side of my belly to another. Grant it, it is not the most pain-free feeling but I cherish it and I wish I would be able to feel this again.

I have had a lot of people ask me, "so are ready for this to be over" or " I bet you are ready to just pop her out?" and I must be honest here. I am so excited to see this little girl and to hold her and feed her and all the fun (and not so fun) things, but I know I am really going to miss being pregnant. I have ALWAYS loved being pregnant. I love feeling movements, I love the fact that I am bringing a child into this world, I love that I can eat almost what ever I want and still not gain a lot, I love the extra attention I get from Ken, and I love that he thinks it is just so sexy. Six weeks from now I will (probably) not be pregnant anymore and that thought just makes me sad. We have talked and talked and talked about this and this one will be our last pregnancy. To me it is such a big decision and it is not something that we took lightly but it just makes me sad knowing that this is my last time going thru this so wanting it rushed along just to not be pregnant any more it not something I want. I really am going to enjoy these last 6 weeks and soak in everything I can from this pregnancy.

No comments: