Wednesday, March 18, 2009

34 weeks

Ok so I am 34 weeks and now is when this insomnia is kicking in. I was really hoping that I could avoid it since I have been so tired but not at all. This week I have been waking up at either 3 or 4 in the morning and not able to go back to sleep. Yesterday morning I finally got back to sleep at about 6:30 am and then Ken had to get up for works so I was up for the rest of the day. Which is pretty funny because yesterday was my most productive day. I mean I re-arranged my family room, cleaned the kitchen top to bottom, did a lot of laundry, baked a cake, and vacuumed downstairs. To some of you that may not seem like that much but for someone who has been in bed for a few weeks, I was pretty proud of myself. Now there is still so much to do to get my house back to "normal" but all I can do is take it one day at a time. This morning I was up at 3am and decided not to get out of bed but just to try and fall back to sleep, and it worked, 2 hours later..... So needless to say I am a bit tired this morning but I have confidence in my coffee, so hopefully it will kick in soon. I do get to go in this afternoon and have a massage from a good friend and I am hoping I will be able to use my gift certificate for a free Mani and Pedi afterwards, just hoping to have the time...

So I haven't been in bed as much this week as I have the past few weeks and I have to tell you I really don't miss being in that bed. My week has been going by really fast though. Even though I feel more tired I am just so happy to be getting stuff done and to be taking advantage of the great weather outside. However something I did learn though is if I am going to have my windows open in the spring time, make sure I have some allergy medicine on hand.

No comments: