Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What needs to be done before I go into labor....

So I just thought I would put my to-do list out here so maybe it can keep me accountable.. I know I should have gotten a lot of this done by now but I was focusing on other parts of my house.

TO DO LIST:

  • Clean out my refrigerator. I know a strange one but I will be doing my big grocery shopping trip next week so I will need a lot of room in the fridge.
  • Finish all laundry AND put it all away. Now putting it away is the hard part, getting it clean is the easy part... I still need to wash some of the babies clothes too....
  • Grocery Shop and plan meals. If I am adventurous enough I may even prepare some, but we will see.
  • Finish packing my suitcase for the hospital. I have got it almost done (like all the toiletries and stuff) but still need to get a few more things before I can be officially done.
  • Clean bathrooms. I know another odd one but really If I dont scrub the toilets they will not get done and Lord know I will not want to do it when I get home from the hospital.
  • Finish Thank You cards. I am so bad at this too, so I do apologize. I totally forgot about them until a couple weeks ago so I really need to do before I have people mad at me...
  • Find an alternate to take me to hospital in case Ken is in a meeting or cant make it home right away. He is really afraid that I will not be able to get a hold of him right away or he will be further away in a meeting or something.
So one of my questions is, once my suitcase is packed should I put it in the car when ever I leave to go somewhere? I have never had to think about this because we have always lived with in like 5 minutes of the hospital so we could always go home and get it and still make it to the hospital, but we are about 25- 30 minutes away and I am just worried that I wont have enough time to go home get the stuff and make it to the hospital in time...

No comments: