Wednesday, April 8, 2009

REALLY

I only have 19 days left of this pregnancy (well thats if I go on my due date). I must say that I am a little sad about this..... As hard as this pregnancy was I will miss it. BUT I can not wait to meet this little angel who is inside of me growing. I dream about her all the time, I dream that she is going to have really dark brown eyes and really dark hair and i know she is going to come out with a ton of hair. I can not wait for that baby smell, I really can not wait to wake up in the middle of the night for the feedings and I just can not wait to be "needed" again. Where it is only me who can *come to the rescue*............ With my 2 right now they are so self sufficient and they dont need my help at all, not even to make them breakfast so it was depressing at first but I just thank God that they are not always depending on me for everything because I see them growing and blossoming into just great kids. I see Riley as just like me.. If he wasnts something he goes after it right then and there and doesnt give up until he has it. He also is a fixer and loves to put things together just like his mommy...... He has broken a few of his toys and with out saying a word he will go grab whatever he needs and he will fix his toys. It is great. Kennedy is like me too, but I really only say a little bit. She amazes me every single day. Her heart is growing so big for her brother and she is just in love with Jesus (she tells us everyday) she loves to help me out around the house and to be honest, if it wasnt not for her than my house would always be a mess. She helps me with the laundry, the dishes, and vacuuming. AND she loves it... I just can not wait to meet this little angel and I can not believe I only have 19 more days. WOW.

On a different note. I am still waiting for things to get done and things to arrive though..... I was suppose to have my bassinet by now but it is still on back order so I can NOT go into labor until I get one.. LOL I told Ken I would have them stop contractions..... LOL I did however go to BRU last night with my dad who bought diapers and wipes and bottles, so I feel better now that we have those. Just need the room done and the bassinet and a few things from target and I will be ready...........

No comments: