Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Really?

Am I really having Braxton Hicks???? For me I usually never start having them until I am well into my 3rd trimester, usually around 32 weeks. Today, I have been having them A LOT..... Normally when I have them it is just a tightening along the me trying to catch my breath. Maybe that is not the best way to describe it but i just notice that my breathing is weird when I have them.. This time I am having a little pain with the braxton hicks, so it is very crazy.

We have been staying in a hotel for the past few days and I have been able to relax in the pool and would go into the hot tub for about 5 minutes at a time (don't worry, I didn't let my body temperature rise for all of you who want to yell at me) and was able to sit and float in the pool so I have not done anything but rest. She has been kicking but not as much as she usually does, well with the exception of last night. She decided to keep me awake for a few hours with what felt like somersaults.

So with all of this relaxing that I have been doing i thought I would be rejuvenated and ready to get a bunch of stuff done but I am absolutely EXHAUSTED. I was getting all the stuff ready to go in the hotel room and I am just ready to close my eyes and sleep for a few hours. Who knows I may just have to do that when I get back home...

No comments: