Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Meaning of the name

OK I know I said I wasn't going to tell the name, and I still wont. But I want to share the meaning of it. We have been searching for the middle name for awhile. The first name we have known what it was going to be because she is being named after my Grandpa, but as far as the middle name goes we wanted it to just be revealed to us and when it was, there was a little light that went off and Ken and I both looked at each other an knew that was it.

So the meaning of our little girls name is: In covenant (agreement) with Gods will.

This says a lot about our live over the last year or so too. We finally feel that we are walking in Gods will and we have such a strong covenant with him so when this name was given to us I knew it was going to be a girl...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

ooooohhhh.... I think I'd rather be in suspense about the gender than know the gender and not the name!!!!! My curiosity is peaked!!!!

Chloe is named after my mom's mom's mom... Her middle name is Earlene, after my dad's mom - whom I was very very close to... Together the names mean Blooming Noble Woman. I. Love. It. !!