Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I am still here

It has been a crazy and very busy past few weeks so I apologize for neglecting my blog...

I went and saw the Dr. yesterday (yes I said doctor) and I am so glad that I have only one more appointment with them and that is my Ultra Sound. This Drs. office is NOT personable at all. I was treated like just another number and I had to sit in the waiting room for 45 minutes just to be called back to "the room" where I continued to sit for another 15 - 20 minutes waiting for the nurse practitioner....... Needless to say I was more than upset.
I did however find out that all of my blood work came back good and my red blood cell count was good and there was no sign of being anemic which is great considering I have been anemic for 15 years. I also found out that I lost 2 pounds??? Which I dont understand because I thought I ate just a ton over Christmas.

We have our ultra sound on Jan 12 and will be finding out the sex so I am excited.... I am wanting to start a poll right now because it is funny to hear everyones opinions..........

2 comments:

~The Harrison Family~ said...

It is a GIRL! I am so confident. I'll be shocked if it's a boy. We'll know forsure one week from today :)

~jen~ said...

yeah you must find out...that's my vote.